ASKP3 Mission Statement:
Our mission is to further awareness and education regarding safe, effective and ethical therapeutic use of ketamine
ASKP3 Vision Statement:
Our vision is to advance the treatment of mental and physical health through the use of ketamine by:
1. Establishing scientific, ethical and transparent standards among practitioners;
2. Advancing the quality of care through the furthering of knowledge, the exchange of ideas, and research;
3. Fostering multidisciplinary collaboration to improve patient outcomes;
4. Educating the clinical communities about all aspects of this treatment modality;
5. Building awareness and understanding among the general population, legislators, regulators and payers;
6. Welcoming relationships that support the development of other psychedelic therapies;
Call For ASKP3 Patient Advocate Board Member
ASKP3 is currently accepting Patient Advocate Board Member Applications through October 24th. Applications can be located at the link below.
Submissions are required by on October 24th. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reading your application.
The ASKP3 patient advocate board position is a voluntary, non-paid position. The time commitment required of a board member consists of 1-2 board meetings per month, 1-2 sub-committee meetings per month as well as writing and/or research projects. Board members are also expected to attend our annual meeting in the fall and our in-person board retreat over a weekend in the spring. In summary, board members spend 6-10 hours a month on ASKP3 activities in addition to the two weekends of the year. The patient advocate board position is a non-voting position on the board.